Join Kelsey Reed Armbruster of Innercise Yoga, LLC for a retreat in the beautiful mountains of North Carolina! A fun-filled weekend intended to deepen your relationship with your inner warrior and create community. Daily yoga, vegetarian meals, fun local activities, and a strong emphasis on intuitive healing and transformation.
Meet us at Prama Institute & Wellness Center for our opening ceremony at Friday, April 26th at 5PM. There will be 3 Innercise Yoga classes throughout the weekend – Hatha, Power Vinyasa Flow, and Gentle/Restorative Yoga. On Saturday, we will explore an on site hike and manifest meditation followed by an adventure into local city, Asheville, North Carolina*. We will visit the Asheville Salt Cave, explore downtown, and end with dinner at Laughing Seed Cafe. (Travel expenses will be paid, but dinner is NOT INCUDED per the retreat). Sunday’s agenda includes a 2 hour Wellness workshop with Tantric master Ramesh Bjonnes (author of Sacred Body Sacred Spirit).
(*This event is OPTIONAL, you are welcome to stay on site and relax!)
* Please arrive at Prama Wellness Center by 5PM on Friday, April 26th
* We will take a day trip to Asheville at 2PM on Saturday through the evening – dinner out on Saturday will be your one expense on the trip, please prepare accordingly
* The closing circle will end by 4PM on Sunday, April 28th
* You will be given a more detailed schedule on the day you arrive
* Food on site is vegetarian
What to bring?
> Yoga Mat
> Water bottle
> Sweat Towel – bedding and bathroom towels are provided
> Slippers or socks for indoor use
> Hiking shoes
> Bathing suit (there is a endless wave pool!)
> Bug spray
> Rain coat
> Personal mediation pillow or blanket (optional)
> Personal pillow (optional)
> Personal entertainment for free time
Prama Institute & Wellness Center does not permit alcohol or drugs on the premises. Please be considerate of this regulation.